Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Summer Plans

I see Elijah and Linette are going to have a full schedule in summer. Kimberly will catch up on her schoolwork, and Garden-Prosper keeps maintaining her garden. It's also time to write down my plans.

As a phone addict, I always spend my morning on my phone. This summer, I have set a big goal for myself: to maintain a habit of not scrolling through my phone in bed and to wake up before 8 am. In June and July, I will be taking three summer courses while also earning money for my trip. In August, I will fly back to Hong Kong, meet the special girl who is my high school belle, and go on a driving trip in China with my friends. I hope she will join my trip as well.

My summer plans:
  • study half of the calculus II
  • learn programming
  • 3 summer courses
  • part-time work
  • driving trip
  • camping
  • tell her I love her

My speaking contest result

6 comments:

  1. Three summer courses then flying back to Hong Kong to meet your high school belle and tell her you love her?

    I hope she reciprocates and joins you on your driving trip in China with your friends ^_^

    Great job on your speaking contest!

    Cell phone addiction... I hope you beat that addiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh You got my summer plans beat since you're going abroad. I am only going to Dallas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsz!!! I love your summer plans, especially the part about telling your high school belle that you love her. Safe travels and best of luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying busy is definitely the game plan! I'm working on a few other jobs outside of my day job to help pay the bills, luckily they are all programming related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing freecodecamp. I hope I can get a job afterwards.

      Delete
  5. Thats great, three summer classes sounds like a very busy summer. Hong Kong how fun hope you have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete