Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A Outstanding Visual Aid for My COM101

I have never seen any person using a 3D model on their PowerPoints. I think that the reason is very likely that they don't even know about this function existed. I didn't know it either before finishing the 6.9.4 3D Models. Putting a 3D model instead of a picture on a slide, you must surprise your classmates. They wouldn't be able to imagine that your picture could turn around and jump until you show it off. If you put a surprising 3D model in your sides while keeping it clean and simple, you will very possible be the eye-catching and outstanding one. Their thoughts must be like: this is incredible!

My slideshow will be published on this Friday on speaking contest. I am gonna do my best and boost my grade to an A in COM101 with my practiced speaking.

7 comments:

  1. Very glad 6.9.4 3D Models introduced you to this cool and rarely used feature!

    May you wow your COM101 audience and let me and your IS101 classmates know how it went ^_^

    I hope your practiced speaking made an impact for your COM101 audience and your COM101 grade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually informed me at work that 3D model is not professional at this point so I do not use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the aspect of using a 3-D model and I do think it adds something to a presentation. Most of the PowerPoint presentations I have seen in my career have been boring at best. So I hope your communication class appreciates the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who makes 3D models, I too didn't even know this was a possibility! I wonder how big of a 3D model file size PowerPoint could handle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding a surprising and eye-catching element like a 3D model can definitely engage your audience and make your slides more memorable. Your enthusiasm and dedication will surely contribute to your success. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3D models are sweet I think they can also make any presentation more interesting. I hope all went well with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can create your own 3D model if you want it's quite easy. Just use the Paint 3D application.

    ReplyDelete