Wednesday, March 1, 2023

5 minutes promotional brochure

I can't believe that it can be so easy to make a good-looking flyer. When I was studying at high school, I took nearly a day to make a flyer for the promotion of the student union with photoshop because no one tell me the Word could do that. Photoshop was complicated and so I had to watch a lot of tutorials on YouTube, learning about it. On the contrary, the Word contains tremendous beautiful templates of a flyer and you don't have to build a new one from the beginning. If I was given one more chance to make a flyer, I would definitely use the Word to do it. What I need to do to make a flyer is to click on a flyer template matched with the theme color and type the words. Then, that's it.

9 comments:

  1. Not just Word but other Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint also have many pre-made templates :-)

    It may be quick and easy to create digital artifacts from a template, but if it is quick and easy for you, it's the same for everyone else!

    Be sure to add your own unique creativity so your work don't blend in with everyone else's ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using Microsoft templates. They make it easy to be artistic. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I had always been intimidated by Word, I never looked beyond the ribbon of a new page. I didn't know of the variety of templates Word had to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how much time and effort can be saved with the right tools and knowledge. Microsoft Word has a lot of features that can be very helpful for creating professional-looking documents, and it's good to see that you were able to take advantage of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that art yours? I didn't know you count make that in the Ms. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Word does provide us with many different templates and nice you would make flyers I find that neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tsz is that the flyer you created in high school? Although it took you longer than you would've liked, I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty gnarly template! Had no clue this was possible in word!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Microsoft website has a whole section about templates for flayers. If you ever need to create a flyer again and don't want to do it from scratch here's some templates: https://create.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/flyers

    ReplyDelete